The Fangreaders Awards: "Meet the Authors" Click here to read the interviews

Friday 1 March 2013

Meet The Authors Part 12

DeeDeeINFJ
Nomination
“Eric”
The Ancient Pythoness Award     Best Fanfic Published Before 2011
This is for fanfics that were published before January 1st 2011.
The Interview
1. What inspired you to write and how long have you been writing?
I’ve been writing since I was a little girl. I’ve always loved doing it. I wrote my first fanfiction in college back in 1998, inspired by Jane Austen.
2. Do you have a plan for the end of your story or do you make it up as you go along?
I make it up as I go along – on the rare occasions that I write a long story. I much prefer writing one-shots.
3. Who are your favorite SVM/TB characters and why?
Eric and Sookie, for obvious reasons. Sookie’s a great heroine, and Eric’s a great anti-hero hero.
4. What was the first fan fiction story that you read?
I don’t remember which one, but it was a Jane Austen fanfic back in 1997.
5. What question would you like to be asked and never have been?
I’d like someone to ask me to marry him, and I’ll say yes. Open-mouthed smile















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment~

Readers Review

Tell us about a great fanfic you have read. You can fill out the embedded form or go to http://bit.ly/FangReview