The Fangreaders Awards: "Meet the Authors" Click here to read the interviews

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Meet the Authors Part 25

 

Terri Botta

Nomination

The Ancient Pythoness Award     Best Fanfic Published Before 2011

This is for fanfics that were published before January 1st 2011.

 

“Let love In”

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4570625/1/

The Interview

 

1. What inspired you to write and how long have you been writing?

I’ve been writing most of my life. Writing quiets the voices in my head. Characters talk to me and tell me their stories. I have to write to get those stories told.

2. Do you have a plan for the end of your story or do you make it up as you go along?

I usually have the beginning and the ending and getting there is what comes to me as it goes.

3. Who are your favorite SVM/TB characters and why?

I love Eric because he speaks to me so clearly. He is a vampire, but he is noble and has honor. I love Lafayette in TB. I love his sass and his strength and his unique way of doing things.

4. What was the first fan fiction story that you read?

It’s been so long, I honestly don’t remember, but it was probably a Beauty & the Beast (80’s version) story with Vincent and Catherine.

5. What question would you like to be asked and never have been?

To be honest, there aren’t any. Or I can’t think of any at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment~

Readers Review

Tell us about a great fanfic you have read. You can fill out the embedded form or go to http://bit.ly/FangReview