The Fangreaders Awards: "Meet the Authors" Click here to read the interviews

Thursday 7 March 2013

Meet the Authors Part 21

 
June7rose
Nomination
The Bill Compton Award     Best Angst Fanfic
Any fanfic with dark themes can be submitted.  If it contains any extreme scenes, there needs to be some sort of warning to the reader.
“Fire”
The Interview
 
1. What inspired you to write and how long have you been writing?
I’ve been writing since I was 7. It was the only thing I wanted to do.
2. Do you have a plan for the end of your story or do you make it up as you go along?
I make it up as I go. I have some idea of what I want to happen, but if I’m strict about it, I paint myself into a corner.
3. Who are your favorite SVM/TB characters and why?
I’m an Eric girl! Eric and Sookie. I also love Lafayette and Tara.
4. What was the first fan fiction story that you read?
A Pirates of the Caribbean story! That’s getting to be a long time ago.
5. What question would you like to be asked and never have been?
What do you like about writing?
It fulfills my need for creativity, but also requires a lot of patience that I don’t have. It forces me calm down and take it one step at a time.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment~

Readers Review

Tell us about a great fanfic you have read. You can fill out the embedded form or go to http://bit.ly/FangReview