The Fangreaders Awards: "Meet the Authors" Click here to read the interviews

Monday 4 March 2013

Meet the Author Part 16

 
MissyDee
Nominations
The Callisto Award     Best Written Erotic Fanfic
This award is for a fanfic that excels in the art of lemon writing.
“Crash Into Me”
“Something New”
The Hoyt Fortenberry Award    Best All Human Fanfic
This award is for a fanfic that has no supernatural char acters.
“Change Me”
The Lorena Ball Award     Best Oh My God Sex Scene Fanfic
This award is for a fanfic that has at least one sex scene that made you say "Oh My God"
“The Adventures of Mailboy and Ms S”
 
The Interview
 
1. What inspired you to write and how long have you been writing?
Hmm, I started writing in 2011… I only started reading recreationally in 2009. I had better things to do before I read the SVM books – and then the BDB books (best books ever!) As for what inspired me, it was really just one of my friends begging me to write an Eric POV for her since I knew the characters better than her. One sentence led to another and then boom… a bunch of stories were written. Now it’s an addiction!
2. Do you have a plan for the end of your story or do you make it up as you go along?
I am great at starting stories and terrible at finishing them! I try to get a good flow, but I tend to go off course and then I lose the end… sometimes it works out, sometimes not. I’ve never started a multi-chap with an end in sight.
3. Who are your favorite SVM/TB characters and why?
Hands down Eric Northman. I love the character Charlaine created even though I steal him and change things about him, but he is everything you want. He’s funny and mysterious and crazy sexy – for a fictional character.
4. What was the first fan fiction story that you read?
Let Love In… I can’t even remember how I found it, I just remember I NEEDED some SVM to read and I found LLI and I was addicted!
5. What question would you like to be asked and never have been?
Does being asked on a date by Alexander Skarsgård count? I would certainly say yes! Honestly, I have no idea.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment~

Readers Review

Tell us about a great fanfic you have read. You can fill out the embedded form or go to http://bit.ly/FangReview