The Fangreaders Awards: "Meet the Authors" Click here to read the interviews

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Meet the Authors Part 8

 
CarolinaGirl 96
The Alcide Herveaux Award     Best Were Fanfic
Any size fanfic that has Weres as the main characters.
Howl at the Moon”
 
1. What inspired you to write and how long have you been writing?
I got inspired by reading fan fiction initially. Then I went through a very trying time in my life and writing helped me to deal with some of that. I posted my first story in July 2009. I’ve been writing ever since, when I can find time.
2. Do you have a plan for the end of your story or do you make it up as you go along?
Yes, I usually know how I want a story to end, but getting there isn’t usually planned out. This makes continuity really hard, which I just discovered again today after I posted my most recent chapter. I had to go back to the chapter before it and make a few changes. Ugh! Once I finish my current story, I will do things a little differently with my next one for sure. :)
3. Who are your favorite SVM/TB characters and why?
Of course my favorite character is Eric. He is a very complex character and has so much depth. I loved watching him fall in love with Sookie, and vice versa, in the early books. They are just so stubborn. I haven’t read the last couple of books and am worried about what ending we are going to get with the last one. I liked Pam in the books, but adore her on TB! I wish I could be as unapologetically honest as she is sometimes. I love her sarcasm too. I love Lafayette. I was so glad when he was kept on the show. I also like Alcide. Not so much in the books, but on the show. In my current story, I wondered what could’ve happened between him and Sookie without all the baggage they both had in the books and show.
4. What was the first fan fiction story that you read?
The first fan fiction I read was ‘Let Love In’ by Terri Botta. I absolutely loved it and all of the sequels/side stories that go along with it.
5. What question would you like to be asked and never have been?
Wow… this is really tough. I haven’t been asked very much, so it’s pretty open. Lol I’ll answer most questions, as long as it doesn’t give too much away















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment~

Readers Review

Tell us about a great fanfic you have read. You can fill out the embedded form or go to http://bit.ly/FangReview